With a presence throughout Quebec, Ameublements Tanguay wanted to acquire user-friendly and efficient mobile applications for delivery drivers and technicians on the road. CyberCat rose to the challenge and developed custom solution for the specific needs of this renowned furniture and appliance retailer.
- Development of mobile solutions for company’s delivery service
- Facilitate monitoring and management of complaints related to delivery service
- Significant improvement in customer satisfaction
- Marked decrease in the number of complaints during product delivery
As one of the largest suppliers of decorative wood products and lumber in the world, Commonwealth Plywood aimed to make its sales force even more efficient and proactive by giving it access to its huge product database. Its international situation and its specific needs required the CyberCat experts.
- Development of customer relationship software (CRM) according to the evolution of the company
- Customer profile management system based on different factors
- Sales force prospecting and activity tracking system
- Integration with different internal management systems such as ERP, TMS and WMS
Sinto designs, manufactures and distributes high performance lubricants. With more than 5,000 customers and tens of thousands of requests to process, the manufacturer needed a solution that could speed up the transaction management process. This is where CyberCat came in, proposing a solution that completely changed and lighten administrative workflow.
- Purchase order and order taking system made to be used on a tablet (IOS & Android)
- Security data management system and on site invoice printing capabilities
- Sales history viewing system
- Integration with different internal management systems such as the ERP