You are recognized as someone who likes to find solutions to complex problems. You care about a job well done and you want to develop exceptional quality applications based on well-defined specifications. We have the job for you.
Starting date: To be determined
Job status: Permanent
Work schedule: Full time, 35-40 hours per week
- Produce, in collaboration with the various analysts, development time estimates and, during the project, report the discrepancies between planned and realized time;
- Carry out the development of high-quality personalized applications in accordance with functional and organic analyzes perform the tests and make the necessary corrections;
- Diagnose and provide solutions to development problems;
- Design and maintain unit test suites;
- Share their experience and knowledge with the team;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our processes;
- Ensuring quality work;
- Respect deadlines;
- Develop and share expertise continuously;
- Convey CyberCat values with the team and clients.
- 3 to 5 years experience in PHP programming;
- French written and spoken: Advanced;
- English spoken: Intermediate;
- Adherence to 5 CyberCat values;
- Excellent collaborative and teamwork skills;
- Strong analytical and autonomy skills;
- Professionalism and customer orientation;
- Thoroughness and sense of responsibility.
What you need to know before applying:
CyberCat is positioned as a recognized leader in the development and implementation of personalized mobile and web applications. We design custom-made solutions that contribute to the success of a wide variety of businesses. For more than 20 years, CyberCat’s multidisciplinary team has created custom applications that support and increase the productivity and growth of our customers.
Entirely private, growing and enjoying an excellent reputation and financial health, our goal is to remain the best business partner of our clients as well as an exemplary employer for our team. CyberCat has always been a visionary (Yes! We started mobile solutions in 1999 on PalmOS) and has been able to attract renowned clients such as Quincaillerie Richelieu, SAQ, Commonwealth Plywood, Sinto, Biscuits Leclerc, Ameublement Tanguay, New Balance, Maibec, Pâtisserie Michaud, etc. on complex and strategic mandates.
Here is what awaits you:
Be part of a team of 28 enthusiasts whose primary objective is to deliver concrete projects addressing real challenges for our clients. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including programmer, UX / UI strategist, functional analyst, organic analyst, tester, project manager, support, technical director, who applies an Agile method with the constant support of a production manager.
At CyberCat we believe in teamwork, teleworking or face-to-face in compliance with the sanitary instruction of the day (Covid-19), in the choice of his workstation (Mac, Linux or Windows), at a very competitive salary, flexible working hours, social involvement and the fact that the pleasure of working is a necessity in order to remain creative and efficient.
Our modern premises offer ergonomic chairs and desks ( ask us how to work while standing!), exceptional lighting, rooms dedicated to formal and informal meetings, a rest area, a large cafeteria, refreshments included, an excellent coffee machine, indoor bicycle parking and a shower. Our office is easy to access, both from the south shore and from the north shore, at the corner of Henri IV and Hamel with the addition of easy and free parking including 2 exclusive terminals for CyberCat electric cars.