Why work at CyberCat?
To be part of a motivated team and a company guided by a clear vision. We want to change the lives of our customers, one at a time, by teaming up with successful companies who, like us, believe in sincere collaboration and have the firm conviction that we will make a real difference in their daily lives by bringing value capable of improving their competitiveness.
Being part of the CyberCat team means:
- Working with people with primary objective to deliver concrete projects addressing real challenges for our customers.
- Believe in teamwork, thoroughness, social involvement and the fact that the pleasure of working is a necessity in order to remain creative and efficient.
- Benefit from a very competitive salary, flexible working hours, a modern workspace offering ergonomic chairs and desks with exceptional lighting, rooms dedicated to formal and informal meetings, including drinking, indoor bike parking and shower.
- Take advantage of daily easy access to the corner of Henri IV and Hamel with free parking.
Starting date: To be determined
Job status: Permanent
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week
- Participate in the identification of the user/customer needs, to develop the necessary documentation, acceptance testing, assistance and training program tools for users and ensure the transfer of knowledge to the support group;
- Highlight the business rules of the systems and propose solutions to the needs expressed;
- Responsible for one or more functional processes in terms of analysis;
- Define detailed functional specifications;
- Analyze the feasibility of technical options, propose design and validate solutions;
- Participate in the development of specifications and functional standards in accordance with operational standards;
- Develop technical specifications related to the development, design and implementation of systems;
- Analyze functional impacts and make recommendations;
- Recommend options or alternatives, develop specifications related to system development, design and implementation;
- Develop solutions that meet the needs stated by the other analysts by collaborating with the other team members;
- Realize the functional specifications;
- Document the programs/modules entrusted to it, according to the norms and standards in place;
- Be the reference for the developer team on the functional aspects;
- Maintain documentation of analyzes and procedures;
- Support users during the implementation;
- Relevant completed university training in computer science (bachelor’s degree or certificate in software engineering or software engineering or computer engineering or bachelors degree in business administration in organizational information systems);
- 10 years of experience in Web information technology;
- Good analytical mind and good understanding of design patterns;
- Knowledge of database principles (SQL);
- Schematic skills and concept representation;
- French level C2 mastery (oral and written);
- English level C1 autonomous (oral and written);
- Great curiosity and ability to master several technologies;
- Adherence to CyberCat values;
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills;
- Spirit of synthesis and analysis;
- Professionalism and customer orientation;
- Thoroughness and sense of responsibility;
- Judgment and autonomy;
No position matches your profile?
CyberCat is always interested in receiving the resumes of good candidates.
Do not hesitate to submit your application.