Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator works closely with the project management team and the development team and ensures on-time, on-quality and on-budget delivery of solutions to be developed..
Starting date: To be determined
Job status: Permanent
Work schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week
- Positive leadership and ability to mobilize the team around goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be conciliatory and could find solutions that suit the different stakeholders.
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and have the skills to implement them.
- Versatile, autonomous, and able to work under pressure on several files in parallel.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environmentl.
Performs and assumes the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Handle the day-to-day management of the development team.
- Assign tasks based on individual team members’ strengths and priorities.
- Ensure that deliverables are completed in accordance with what has been agreed upon with our clients.
- Coordinate the assignment of resources according to needs.
- Be the point of contact for the project managers regarding production capacity and the allocation of resources required to complete the work.
- Be the guardian of the processes and the stages of realization of the deliverables with the team.
- Stimulate communication between the various stakeholders so that relevant information is transmitted at the right time and efficiently.
- Be in control of the production schedule to react quickly to unforeseen events.
- Support and be actively involved when problems arise and facilitate their resolution.
- Measure and identify variances in production metrics and implement strategies to reduce them.
- Be aware of the training needs of the development team.
- Conduct annual evaluations of team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Business informatics or other combination of relevant education and experience.
- 5 years experience in a similar position.
What you need to know before applying:
CyberCat is positioned as a recognized leader in the development and implementation of personalized mobile and web applications. We design custom-made solutions that contribute to the success of a wide variety of businesses. For more than 20 years, CyberCat’s multidisciplinary team has created custom applications that support and increase the productivity and growth of our customers.
Entirely private, growing and enjoying an excellent reputation and financial health, our goal is to remain the best business partner of our clients as well as an exemplary employer for our team. CyberCat has always been a visionary (Yes! We started mobile solutions in 1999 on PalmOS) and has been able to attract renowned clients such as Quincaillerie Richelieu, SAQ, Commonwealth Plywood, Sinto, Biscuits Leclerc, Ameublement Tanguay, New Balance, Maibec, Pâtisserie Michaud, etc. on complex and strategic mandates.
Here is what awaits you:
Be part of a team of 28 enthusiasts whose primary objective is to deliver concrete projects addressing real challenges for our clients. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including programmer, UX / UI strategist, functional analyst, organic analyst, tester, project manager, support, technical director, who applies an Agile method with the constant support of a production manager.
At CyberCat we believe in teamwork, teleworking or face-to-face in compliance with the sanitary instruction of the day (Covid-19), in the choice of his workstation (Mac, Linux or Windows), at a very competitive salary, flexible working hours, social involvement and the fact that the pleasure of working is a necessity in order to remain creative and efficient.
Our modern premises offer ergonomic chairs and desks ( ask us how to work while standing!), exceptional lighting, rooms dedicated to formal and informal meetings, a rest area, a large cafeteria, refreshments included, an excellent coffee machine, indoor bicycle parking and a shower. Our office is easy to access, both from the south shore and from the north shore, at the corner of Henri IV and Hamel with the addition of easy and free parking including 2 exclusive terminals for CyberCat electric cars.