Experienced Accounting Technician
We are looking for an experienced, passionate candidate to support the company’s finance manager and accountant. We are a team of passionate IT experts. Our work environment is stimulating, enriching, open and rewarding. Come and discover us!
Starting date: To be determined
Job status: Permanent
Work schedule: Part time/Full time. Face to face and telecommuting, hours/week to be discussed.
Under the supervision of management, perform and assume the following duties:
- Maintain accounting entries;
- Control and perform year-end accounting entries and analysis;
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements
- Participate in the preparation of financial statements; Produce income tax returns;
- Produce reports on the company’s finances (monthly, quarterly, annual);
- Assume responsibility for several activities and the accounting cycle;
- Participate in the preparation of summary financial statements.
- Dec or BAC in accounting or any other relevant training related to the position;
- Significant experience in accounting (3-5 years or more);
- High speed internet connection at home for telecommuting
- Knowledge of taxation, economics, finance, probability, statistics and information systems (assets);
- Proficiency in office automation, spreadsheets and major accounting software;
- Excellent concentration and abstracting skills;
- Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail, methodical and trustworthy;
- Respect for deadlines and precise standards;
- Autonomy and ability to work in a team environment;
- Strong sense of organization, sense of responsibility;
- Honesty and discretion;
What you need to know before applying:
CyberCat is positioned as a recognized leader in custom mobile and web application development and implementation. We design custom solutions that contribute to the success of a wide range of businesses. For nearly 25 years, CyberCat’s multi-disciplinary team has been creating custom applications that support and enhance our clients’ productivity and growth.
Fully privately held, growing and enjoying an excellent reputation and financial health, our goal is to remain the best business partner for our clients and an exemplary employer for our team. CyberCat has always been visionary (and yes! we started in mobility in 1999 on PalmOS) and has been able to attract renowned clients such as Quincaillerie Richelieu, SAQ, Commonwealth Plywood, Sinto, Ameublement Tanguay, Maibec, Pâtisserie Michaud, etc. on complex and strategic mandates.
Here is what awaits you:
Be part of a team of 28 passionate people whose primary objective is to deliver concrete projects that address real challenges at our clients’ sites. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including a programmer, UX/UI strategist, functional analyst, organic analyst, project manager, support, technical director, who applies an Agile method with the constant support of a production manager.
At CyberCat, we believe in teamwork, in telecommuting or face-to-face with the respect of the health instructions of the day (Covid-19), in the choice of workstation (Mac, Linux or Windows), in the rigor, in a very competitive salary, in the flexibility of the work schedule, in the social involvement and in the fact that the pleasure of working is a necessity in order to remain creative and performing.
Our modern offices offer ergonomic chairs and desks (ask us how to work standing up!), exceptional lighting, rooms dedicated to formal and informal meetings, a rest area, a large cafeteria, refreshments included, an excellent coffee machine, indoor bike parking and a shower. All easily accessible from both the south and north shores, at the corner of Henri IV and Hamel with easy and free parking including 2 exclusive CyberCat electric car terminals.